Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ex wife looks SO very good to me, but she ignores me and?

i was out one night and I heard some co workers talking about how they'd love to be with her. I mean, she is absolutely gorgeous now. Long thick eyelashes, long jet black hair, nice toned body. Not to mention her backside-UNBELIEVABLE. She doesn't even look like she had kids. She won't even consider a date with me since I cheated on her and I admitted it to her. I tried talking to her about it and she either ignores me or is very callous. She refuses to have a convo with me outside of our two kids. I asked her if she needed me to cut her grass or fix her car. She says no to everything. How can I get her to open up to me again? I thought we were at least friend when she dropped the child support because she makes alot of money with her business. I admitted cheating to her, thinking that would save us, but she left me. What can I do to get her back?

No comments:

Post a Comment