Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I dreamt I wanted to kill myself?

The other night I dreamt I wanted to kill myself. Oddly, it was a reoccurring dream at first. This dream in a nutshell usually involves me fighting with my older sister, often violently, and usually she is berating me, making me feel awful and miserable. I have these dreams often enough and they are emotionally draining, and I wake up in a terrible mood. (We are really close in reality) During the dream I became overwhelmed with her and resolved to kill myself, and she was callous about it when I told her. During the dream I had been thinking about killing myself, but not wanting to actually die. (That is probably why I told her I was going to do it in the dream) Just looking for some input as to why this reoccurring dream was different this time around. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment