Thursday, July 14, 2011

Losing my faith, why has god been so callous towards my family?

The last 4 years my dad has died, my husband who has always taken care of himself had a heart attack, and know my mom has a mass in her stomach that from what the doctor said "looks cancerous", not mention the fact she already has heart problems and Kidney failure. It seems like everyone around me that I love is dying or is having massive health issues. I am starting to lose faith because i cannot understand what I or my family has done to deserve all of this. Is the god I have always followed and prayed to at night this callous towards those he says he loves? I know there are many people in the same situation and worse than me but that just makes me want to understand his logic even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment