Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What is disabling maplestory on my laptop?

So i havent played maplestory in a while and recently i decided to try an install it again. So i installed it on my dell mini laptop and when I click on the game launcher the splash screen pops up, i press start then the hackshield thing pops up. It gets stuck on 2 bars for a while then finishes suddenly and thats it. Maplestory doesnt start up and if i check my processes it says that maplestory.exe is running but suddenly dissappears from the list. Another thing that is wierd is if I try to run as adminstrator i get an error saying the service cannot be start either because it is disabled or because it is not with a device that enables it (something like that). I tried turning off my firewall and symantec endpoint protection because i figured maybe that was the problem and still the same thing happens. I have been able to run maplestory on my laptop in the past so im not sure what happened all of the sudden. Any help is grealty appreciated. thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment