Monday, July 11, 2011

Why don't I feel what you guys feel?

In a way, the way you act will surely benefit you because emotions can be such a weakness when it comes to achieving what we want. Putting that aside you can take whatever you want with no guilt, and manipulate anyone into doing something beneficial to you. In a sense, I wish I could feel that way. However, compassion is still important and without it this world would be full of heartless and cruel people willing to do whatever it takes to have what they want. I think it's okay to be selfish but you must balance it out with the right amount of compassion. However it is not uncommon to feel emotionless and passive about everything in life. I'm sure we all feel that to some extent. Perhaps you've had some traumatizing experience as a child that caused you to not trust people, or you simply just don't care. In any case, this is who you are. You can try to change yourself, but by the way you word things, it sounds like your state of mind is pretty set. The only thing I can offer you is that perhaps with time your feelings will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment